Saturday, February 23, 2019

Mid month Valentine Inspiration| Envelope Flip Book

Hi Everyone,
Tejal here with the mid month inspiration for the February Challenge - TTC#8: Valentine's Day + No Red/ Pink

For me, Valentine's is all about the small small things, the love letters, the little notes and the small moments that make love magic!

So with that thought in mind, I made a Envelope Flip book to tuck in the love letters, the pictures, the memories but not bulky at the same time!
This is made with just 4 envelopes! I am adding pictures and video at the bottom of the post.

Honestly it was hard to stay away from pinks and red, but I turned it into a complete masculine album/flip book!

The cover has space for a picture -4x4


 Here are the envelopes, and inside each envelope I have tucked in one card with a little stamped image for notes. 





There are more pictures on my blog! Please do hop by and check it out.

Check out the small video here


Hope you guys will join us, just a few days for this challenge to close!
Till I meet you again,

Tejal

2 comments: