Sunday, February 17, 2019

Mid-Month Inspiration: TTC8 - Art Journal Page

Hi friends,

We are loving all the beautiful entries for our February challenge #TTC8: Valentine's Day + No Red/ Pink. I am here today with a mid-month inspiration for the current challenge.


I have created an art journal page depicting the fluttery & cute feeling of being in love. I have incorporated some of my most favorite crafting techniques like Inking & Doodling to create this simple & elegant page.

Art Journal: The Twisted Challenges 8: Valentine's Day + No Red/ Pink


I have more close up pictures and details of craft supplies used on my blog Crafty Flirtations.

We look forward to more amazing entries from all of you for #TTC8. The last date to participate in the current challenge is 28th February.

Happy crafting,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta

1 comment: