It's the month of love as Valentine's Day is around the corner. To celebrate Valentine's Day, we have a fun and quirky challenge this month. The challenge for February 2018 is:
Yes. That's right. The theme is "Valentines Day + No Red/Pink". i.e you need to create a project with the theme of Valentines Day or Love however, you can not use Red or Pink color on the project. You can not use red or pink on embellishments like hearts or any other elements either.
The 1st inspiration is an interactive card by our guest designer "Priyanka Kantak" from Curly Makes. She has used beautiful yellow & greens to create this interactive card.
The next inspiration is from Tejal. She has created a set of cute 4x4 note-cards that can be tucked into someone's purse or bag for a sweet surprise!
Neha has created an art journal page as an inspiration. She has created a galaxy background and added various aphrodisiacs as her main elements on the page to depict the craziness in love.
Some Quick Rules:
- Enter only new projects.
- You can enter a maximum of 3 projects.
- You can use digital images but completely digitally created projects are not allowed. Your project should be handmade.
- Please link your project using the linky tool at the bottom of the challenge post using URL of the Actual Blog Post and not your entire blog.
- People with no blogs can also participate but please ensure that you link your Facebook or Instagram post showcasing the related project below using the Linky tool. Projects not entered using Linky tool will not be considered.
- Please link back to "The Twisted Challenges" blog to be eligible for the prize.
- Last date to submit your entry is 28th February 2019, before midnight IST.
Please do read "CHALLENGE RULES & INFORMATION" for more details.
We will draw 1 winner and 3 top picks on 3rd March. The winner would be invited to Guest Design for April 2019 and win a gift voucher worth Rs. 750/- sponsored by Rainbow Craftykari.
Hoping to see some lovely creations from all of you.