Friday, January 25, 2019

Mid Month Inspiration - TTC#7


Hello everyone,
Welcome to my mid month inspiration post! I have loved this theme for its simplicity and its versatility! I can mix and match so  many elements in this! Check out the challenge - Something Old,Something New, Something Borrowed/Gifted and Something Blue

So this is the card I have for you today!



Something old - Gina Marie Oval stitched dies
Something New - My MFT floral stamp, Flashy florals
Something borrowed - Borrowed Anuja's card idea here
Something blue - Blue inks and cardstock _ Summer sky, Bahama blue memento inks

Also I wanted to take it a step further, and clear embossed the black panels. Its not visible in the above pic, but you can see a hint of it in the picture below! It gives such a nice subtle touch to the card.

I loved this design so much, I mass produced it! I will have more details and more cards on my blog
Creative Expressions!





I am looking forward to your entries! Don't forget, the challenge closes on 31st Jan!

1 comment: