Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mid-Month Inspiration April

Hi Friends,

I am here to share another inspiration for our April Challenge: "Use Animals + Give Them Wings". i.e. you need to use an animal that does not originally have wings and add wings to them.


I have created a fridge magnet for this challenge using a digital stamp for mid-month inspiration.

TTC: Use Animal + Wings - Fridge Magnet

I colored a coaster using Ranger Dylusion Paints. Thereafter I colored the cat digi (from Opal Manor) using water-color markers and fussy cut the image. The wings and wand were hand-drawn. Once the paint was dry on the coasted, I distressed the edges using Ranger Black Archival Ink and stamped the quote. I adhered the digi and finished the piece by adding clay stars. Finally, I added magnets at the back to convert it into a Fridge Magnet.

I hope you are all inspired by this cute magnet to take part in our challenge.

The last date for participation is 30th April. To know more about the rules, click here.

Love,
Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta 

1 comment:

  1. POKERVVIP Website paling ternama dan paling terpercaya di Asia ^^
    Sistem pelayanan 24 Jam Non-Stop bersama dengan CS Berpengalaman respon tercepat :)
    Memiliki 9 Jenis game yang sangat digemari oleh seluruh peminat poker / domino

    Agen Poker online
    Agen Poker Pkv
    Agen Poker Online
    Bandar Poker PKv
    Poker online
    Agen Poker Uang Asli
    Situs Judi Poker Online Indonesia
    poker online
    Agen Poker Online Terpercaya
    Situs Judi Poker Online Pkv

    ReplyDelete