Thursday, September 20, 2018

Mid month Inspiration TTC#4 - Tejal

Hello Everyone,

Tejal here today and welcome to my mid month Inspiration post.

We are loving your entries for this challenge. And I am enjoying this challenge so much that I couldn't stop at one card. Yep, I again made two cards to share with you today!

My reason for sharing two cards is to showcase two different ways to create a monochromatic layering.
If you go back and check my inspiration for the Challenge post, I made two cards using Distress oxides and heat embossing the stamped design.

Today I am showing you two more ways on how to create monochrome effect using dies, embossing folders, colored cardstock and patterned paper.

Lets dive in..

So the first card I am sharing uses embossing folder and dies.
I embossed the purple cardstock and matted it to my card base. Using spellbinder dies and coordinating stamps, I created the center sentiment panel. And of course i had to add some pretty butterflies.
All the stamping was done with distress oxide ink, Wilted violet.


The second card uses only patterned paper and cardstock to create layers for the card.

 I layered yellow cardstock with striped and polka dot pattern paper.
Stamped and colored a cupcake with my copics and created a frame with white cardstock to pop up the cupcake.


 Well, there you go. Easy ways to create Monochrome cards for our ongoing Challenge. I do hope you are inspired and I have given you more ideas for you to  join the challenge!

Don't forget to check out our Challenge post , as well as inspirations from the TTC team. 

Till we meet again,
Tejal

2 comments: