Thursday, July 26, 2018

Mid Month Inspiration for Challenge #2

Hi Everyone,

Saumya here from The Twisted Challenges Team with her mid month project. Am hoping you have seen my two talented team mates Neha and Tejal's inspiration in the previous weeks, if not then do click on their names and it will direct you to their inspirations. 

I have been wanting to try my hands on miniatures and so thought let me give it a try.

I love getting drenched in rains and I do carry my coffee mug outdoors and sit in a park enjoying my sips ....and books are definitely my love of life other than crafting...so I put all of these elements together for my project. 


The girl is a stamped imaged coloured with zig markers and fussy cut to suit the design. The backdrop is pattern paper with clouds. I have also added two layers of vellum clouds to give depth and dimensions. I added some succulents and double layer of grass, and some art stones to create my outdoor park environment and some books and a mini coffee mug charm.  




 The rain drops have been created with the help of various sizes of  clear dew drops.

Hope you are inspired to join us in our 2nd challenge here at The Twisted Challenges.. using some coffee/tea  and rains as your inspiration.


Waiting to see what you create !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment