Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Mid Month Inspiration TTC#2 - Doodled masked cards

Hi Friends,

This is Dr. Neha Sanwalka Rungta here. I hope you are having fun creating projects on TTC#2 theme "Coffee/Tea + Rains".  I have created 2 fun cards for mid-month inspiration for you all.

TTC#2: Coffee+Rains

TTC#2: Coffee+Rains


  • On a 300 gsm A5 size Brustro Artists' watercolor paper I drew some umbrellas free-hand and applied masking fluid on them.  
  • Once the masking fluid was dry, I applied Ranger Distress Inks Rusty Hinge, Brushed Corduroy & Vintage Photo using blending tool and spritz it water. Once dry, I removed the masking fluid.
  • I doodled designs on umbrella and colored the handles using pencil colors. 
  • I then doodled coffee beans using black Sakura Micron and added shading to them using white charcoal pencil. 
  • I cut and scored white card stock to create 4 1/4 by 5 1/2" side folding card stock and colored the edges using Olive Green Chameleon (OL3) marker.
  • I trimmed the umbrella card panel to create two 4 by 5 1/4" panels, inked the edges with Black Soot Distress ink and adhered them on card base.
  • I finished the cards by adhering sentiments (I broke sentiments on both cards in half, wherein I stenciled 1st half on card strip and adhered on the card front & I stenciled the other half inside the panel.)

I hope you are inspired to participate in our ongoing challenge "Coffee/Tea + Rains". To know more about the current challenge, please read here. Submit your projects by linking your projects on the original post of the challenge. Last date for submission is 31st July 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment