Sunday, January 20, 2019

Mid Month Inspiration #TTC 7

Hi Everyone,

We at The Twisted Challenges are thankful to all of you who diligently participate in our challenges!! You are the ones who keep us going and of course the new people who keep joining us, we hope you enjoy our challenges and that you continue to stay for further ones....

Well, today am here to present my second inspiration for this month's challenge Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed/Gifted and Something Blue.

An upcycled mobile phone cover.



By the looks you know that the base is my 'Something Old', along with my favourite Memory Box stencil with those squares.



My 'Something New' element is the acrylic paints from Pebeo (Studio Acrylics). These are a bit shiny version of basic colours...hence you may notice the squares have an inbuilt shimmer to it.

I have used the colour blue sparingly for some squares. (Something Blue)

The sentiment 'Hey Smartypants' is also from a new set of stamp set (Something New).

The Lady is a Bob n Betty Decopatch paper which was a gift from my friend Deepika Sharma (Something Gifted). 

I hope you like my creation and join us for this month's challenge!!! 

For more details on the process please head on to Scrap Your Idea.

Happy Crafting
Saumya

1 comment: